Laughter Exercise is a simple process, easy to learn and fun for all who wish to participate.
• BREATHE ~ LAUGH ~ PLAY ~ CONNECT
• Have Fun Times while Laughing, Playing and Connecting with others !
• The Ultimate Stress Buster !
• Laugh to Let Go & Be Happy !
• For better health, greater joy & zest for life !
• Be with us and celebrate laughter in health, joy and peace !
• We don't just laugh because we're happy . . . We feel happy because we let go and laugh !!
5 Secrets of Laughter Yoga
1: We Don’t Need Sense Of Humor To Laugh
2: Motion Creates Emotion
3: You Can Laugh Even If You Are Not Happy
4: Cultivate Childlike Playfulness
5: You Can Train Your Body And Mind To Laugh
More About Laughter Yoga
662 Pape Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 3S5
The Pioneer Room (wheelchair accessible)
• To find THE PIONEER ROOM Enter the Main Doors to the Main Floor Walk down the hall & turn right.
• Bring a towel or a Yoga mat & drinking water.
• Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
Lynn Himmelmann, Event Host/Facilitator
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader & Teacher ~ 9 years
Lynn Himmelmann (B.Sc., B. Mus.) has established her popularity as a Laughter Yoga Leader & Trainer & has been twice voted champion laughter of Toronto at the Toronto Laughter Games in 2009 & 2010. She enthusiastically brings the Spirit of Laughter to seminars, government organizations, hospitals, universities, seniors homes, and private businesses.