::: FAQs - Q&A :::
RSVP & Late Policy - Important!
Failure to show, arriving after 6:30 PM (zero tolerance for being late), and cancelling after midnight all constitute a "no-show". Members who don’t show without sending email with reasonable explanation will be marked “No Show”. Keep in mind that email have to be sent at list 1 hour before event not after.
I'll check attendance and after 6:30 door will be closed for Thursday events and seminars. If you are not 100% sure you will be able to come, please don't RSVP. Also, don't change your RSVP in last moment, you have to do it 1 day before event.
People with “No Show” status whenever we have long waiting list in the future meetups, will be put on the waiting list automatically and removed from the group after certain number of no-shows.
Q: Is there any cost?
A: Our meditations are so far absolutely Free :-)
Q: Where I can find more information about?
A: To find out more about Me, Meditation & Mindfulness, go to the following links:
http://meditation.mee... Pages Tab (FAQs, etc.)
http://meditation.mee... Photos (Events)
http://meditation.mee... Discussions --> Message Boards
http://meditation.mee... More --> Files (pdf)
http://meditation.mee... More --> Polls
Q: Where can we answer the poll questions?
A: You could you fill out polls questions at link below.
Note: or you can go to navigation bar just under meetup group name where you can see (Home, Members … Photos, … More) and click on "More/Polls"
Q: What do I have to bring?
A: You don’t have to bring anything. Usually we do sitting meditation and chairs are available. All you need to bring is an open mind!
Q: Can you tell me if there is any parking there?
A: School where we have meditation doesn’t have any parking, but you can park on the street or come by public transportation. It’s very close to two subway stations, Finch and North York Centre.
Q: How to do EFT?
A: I created page regarding Faster EFT modality where you can find useful simple information.
I’m planning to add more stuff when I’m not so busy. Check it from time to time.
A: Our weekly meditations location is right now in North York (Near Yonge & Finch, 2 blocks north of North York Centre subway station). I’ll also try to have meditations in different parts of the city. Location will be shown at particular event.
Q: It will be the first time I've ever practiced meditation! Any suggestions?
A: Instructions for new mediators:
1. Sub-conscious Mind: When we meditate we are in our sub-conscious mind (feeling mind) that is beyond our conscious control. The most effective way to meditate is to let go. Letting ourselves go will result in the subconscious mind taking over.
2. What to bring? All you need to bring is an open mind without any expectation !
3. Clothing: you should wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
4. Attitude: Letting Go
5. How I will feel? Meditation is like daydreaming.
6. How about body sensations? The relaxing person may, for instance, may feel heavy, or light. Such sensations may affect the whole body, or only one specific part. Sensations of heat, cold, a sudden itch that comes and goes, tingling feelings, or may feel pulsations coursing through the body.
7. Wondering Mind: If you your mind keeps wandering away. Do not worry! This is very normal. Do not resist any thought. Acknowledge the thought, but don't cling to it. Look at it as if you are a passive bystander or detached witness.
8. Ambient Sounds: Accept them and show curiosity. Stop seeing the noise as an enemy and start seeing it as just another part of experience.
9. Body Tension: Sometimes when we relax we realize tension in particular part of our body. This is normal, just let it go. If tension release is particularly intense, our hearts may pound or we may breathe rapidly. These reactions seem ultimately to be useful in ‘unwinding,’ because the result of such a seemingly difficult session is often deep relaxation afterward.
10. Strong Emotional Reactions: Sometimes meditation will stir up emotions and hurts but remember: it is within you and you want it cleared and healed. You may have strong emotional reactions or burst into laughter or tears. You may also have pleasurable sensations or even experience orgasm.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Laughter Yoga||November 18, 2013 11:25 PM||D A N|
|Private Sessions||November 13, 2013 2:33 PM||D A N|
|Fears and Phobias||November 7, 2013 12:11 PM||D A N|
|Relieve Depression||October 28, 2013 5:32 PM||D A N|
|Reiki Share||November 13, 2013 10:21 PM||D A N|
|What is Past Life Regression||November 7, 2013 12:26 PM||D A N|
|Links and Resources||September 10, 2013 2:19 AM||D A N|
|Relive Your Stress in Toronto||August 27, 2013 2:54 PM||D A N|
|Testimonials||October 28, 2013 8:07 PM||D A N|
|Table of Contents: Useful Stuff||May 14, 2013 12:39 AM||D A N|
|Dan's Happiness Guided Meditation||November 7, 2013 12:15 PM||D A N|
|Boost Self-Esteem and Self-Acceptance||November 7, 2013 10:57 AM||D A N|