Donate Your Stuff
The last couple of years, we have had excellent yard sales thanks to the kind donations of our students and supporters. You can donate your gently used treasures in the following ways:
- Bring items to the Center or your local branch class
- Email us or call us at[masked] to schedule a time for us to pick it up
Here’s What We’re Looking For
Here are some examples of items that have sold particularly well at past yard sales:
- Gaming systems (XBox, PlayStation, etc.) and games
- Music equipment
- Quality television sets
- Books and novels
- DVDs and CDs
- Clothing, especially kids’ clothing
Here are some examples of things that DO NOT sell particularly well:
- VHS tapes
- Electronics that are very out of date (printers, scanners, cameras, etc.)
- Electronic parts (cables, motherboards, etc.)
- Badly damaged furniture
Come Shop for Peace!
Our last two yard sales have raised roughly $1,000 to support Ganden Center. Come out to join us and help us beat our fundraising goal of $2,000!
So shop away… it’s for a good cause!