Meditation on the Inner Light Message Board › I found "Cultivating the Light Body" to be very helpful in getting

I found "Cultivating the Light Body" to be very helpful in getting heart centered to my primordially pure self.

A former member
Post #: 14
I just listened to a guided meditation led by Patrick McManaway that has empowered me in my daily practice. I do a great deal of work every day and I find that listening to "Cultivating the Light Body" has helped me remain present in the moment and I now have the freedom to work on a heart centered awareness with Patrick's Meditation Practice where ever and when ever I want.

That is the beauty of meditation, one can practice in every moment of every day. It applies to all that we see, feel, hear, understand, etc..... This is an invitation to the Heart Centered Present Moment in the form of a CD. Pop it in whenever you want and listen and you will be setting up more preconditions for a Present Moment lifestyle.

Listen Now by clicking here.

Click here to look into a purchase of this Gift.

I urge you to find out for yourself if you resonate with this Guided Meditation that Patrick and his team have worked so hard to share.

Much Gratitude,
Joshua A. Pfeil