Meet-2-Eat Message Board › Messaging

Messaging

Edy
user 12428419
Group Organizer
Columbus, OH
Post #: 9
Hi Gang,
It's been brought to my attention that some of the members might need some 'messaging' directions.
There arena couple different ways to message on this site. One way is the 'Event' messaging; it's when you make a direct comment on the event page. This should be used sparingly since EVERYONE signed up for is event will see the message. If you can't make the event you should just update your RSVP to 'No' or email me directly at edy_907@yahoo. The last thing I want is members turning off receiving messages because they are getting to many.
The 2nd kind of messaging is 'Member' direct, it only goes to that one person. It is located on the members page, unless that option is turned off.
If any member decides to turn off their member email please ensure that you keep your 'Event Reminders' turned on. If you don't you run the risk of forgetting an event.
Thanks for your participation and cooperation! This is a GREAT group because of the great people.
Blessings,
Edy