Meet Me At The Met Message Board › Mail Updates From The Met

Mail Updates From The Met

Barbara J.
user 13011633
Clifton, VA
Thank you for participating in our “Meet Me at the Met” meet-up group. I’m looking forward to sharing lots of wonderful experiences with you all.

In my role as a Met HD Ambassador, I’d like to offer you an opportunity to receive a free Live in HD and Radio Program Guide containing the schedule of operas, casts, timings, photos, synopses and background articles on all of the season’s HD presentations and live radio broadcasts.

If you would like to receive a copy of the Guide, along with other special offers and announcements from the Metropolitan Opera, please send me an email at bjacksierhd@metopera.org­ to provide your contact information including mailing address and email.

Barbara
Teddi
user 80434282
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 1
Hi Barbara,
I was not able to access your email for the special offers and announcements from the Metropolitan Opera.

Thanks,
Teddi

Eli L.
user 8058573
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Post #: 8
Hi Barbara,
I was not able to access your email for the special offers and announcements from the Metropolitan Opera.

Thanks,
Teddi

Teddi,
Did you send an email to Barbara at her email address above? You can also just email me at eliliang@gmail.com and I will forward your info to Barbara.
Eli