Studio lighting is intimidating, and getting started with it can be pretty difficult. MaS makes it easy for you by showing you from step 1 how to easily work with studio lighting. This lecture is not only how to start with studio lighting but explains the why's and also gives you tips and tricks on how to handle the situation when things aren't exactly going 100% great.
This is what we are covering in this lecture
- The basic on studio lights, the unit, connectivity and more. We teach universal knowledge that helps with all makes and brands of lights.
- Differences in studio lights (constant, strobes) and the pros and cons of all the types
- Getting the studio light up and running
- Tips and tricks on how to shoot with studio lights in less than a minute! A special trick that Trent uses that gets you going quick.
- The RED flags and things you should avoid with studio photography
- We start with 1 light and by the end of the lecture cover using 2 lights.
- See lighting on a model as Trent explains it.
This Lecture makes sure that when you leave you have a very comfortable start on using 1 studio strobe.
Model tomorrow: Melina