addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Riverview Brunch Bunch Message Board › Christmas gift exchange and pot Luck @Elizabeths house V

Christmas gift exchange and pot Luck @Elizabeths house V

Elizabeth P.
BrunchBunch
Group Organizer
Riverview, FL
My friends

Thank you soooo much for joining me at our yearly Christmas party at my home. However special you may think I am, I feel just as special having you all in this group. We are not just a meetup group, we have become friends.

My gift from all of you always comes as a surprise to me because am never expecting it. It means a lot to me to know how you all feel about this group. xMelita I know is responsible for the selection (fantastic). The dishes were fantastic loved them all. The ladies who kept stealing my gifts, I will get you later, you know who you are LOL.

Ladies thanks for dressing up my mannequin, I didn't notice till after everyone had gone.

That was hysterical, I loved it. I also want to thank you all for your compliments on my Christmas home.

We want to welcome Heidi Lee to our group.

I was lucky to get that last piece of cake LOL. We really had such a great time whenever we get together, how lucky are we.

Have a wonderful Christmas and holiday with your love ones.

The photos have been posted for your enjoyment

Elizabeth
A former member
Post #: 33
Elizabeth, even though I was unable to attend the Christmas party I have looked all the beautiful pictures. Thanks for the very hard work you do all year to make such a successful group. You ladies are the best, are always ready to listen when we are going through some difficult times and also just a bunch of fun loving crazy gals!

I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and desire that we sincerely see the meaning we are really celebrating!

Love. Judy