October 2012 Speaker - investCLUB for Women presents:
Land Trusts Made Simple
Everyone has heard of land trusts or so called “title holding trusts” but no one knows how to work them. Learn to use land trusts to strategically hide property, protect privacy and shield assets.Come and discover how you can get time, freedom and peace of mind to fearlessly build businesses without worrying you’ll lose everything. Learn to protect your assets with powerful rock like protection!These lessons are essential to your RE career,so join us to rid liabilities and achieve financial privacy!
Randy has been a full time real estate investor since 1969. After acquiring several properties Randy finally realized that he should take some time to learn how to protect those properties from deadbeats and their lawyers (frivolous lawsuits).
Over 30 years ago Randy started learning how to set up and administer his own title holding Land Trusts for privacy and asset protection. Over the years, Randy has become THE national Land Trust expert in the United States.
Randy will be teaching you the many benefits to using a Land Trust to not only protect assets but make more profits out of each deal.
Here are a few of the benefits Randy will talk about:
- Using a Land Trust when selling on a contract to protect against buyer default
- Delaying the California 3.3% sales tax (on each transaction) until YOU can afford to pay
- Keeping out of the county court house records (and the benefits of doing so)
- How to use a Land Trust when lease-optioning
- Avoiding the due-on-sale clause in any mortgage
- Keeping your business private (from nosey neighbors, tenants and relatives)
- Protecting your hard earned assets from outside attack (frivolous lawsuits)
- Using a Land Trust as a Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Avoiding the California $800.00/yr. franchise tax
- How to link your Land Trust with other asset protection entities.
Come to this unusual meeting and learn valuable information that will be useful in your real estate investing business. Randy has written a booklet called, “50 Reasons to Use a Land Trust.” If you would like to read this booklet prior to Randy’s speech, send him an email at: [masked] and put in the subject line: 50 Reasons to Use a Land Trust and Randy will email this information to you.
October 16th, 2012
Sportsmen's Lodge - Oak Room
12825 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
$20 for Pre-Registered Guests
$25 at the Event
Annual Members Free
For more info and registration, please visit:
“investCLUB for Women is the fastest growing real estate club in Southern California. Established in 2007, the club was originally started with the sole mission to create and support the next generation of financially independent women (and men) through real estate investing. Now, four years later, investCLUB for Women has grown beyond what the founders have ever imagined. Supporting over 200 annual members, the club has earned a extraordinary reputation of quality education, engaging business support, and fun times.”