Empowering the Investor of North LA County / Antelope Valley. Through Shared Knowledge, Instruction and Shared Resources.
As a real estate investor have you ever felt like you needed more of a feel for the market in the Antelope Valley so you could make an intelligent decision? Are you 100% certain that there is wonderful potential in today's real estate market, but you aren't sure how to take advantage of that potential? Are you new to real estate investing?
Do you want to:
- Learn some of the basics of real estate investing?
- Observe others who are actively investing?
- Find someone with experience who can side-check your deals before you "pull the trigger?"
- Find out where the real deals are in Palmdale, Lancaster and the greater Antelope Valley area?
Are you a seasoned investor just looking for:
- A great deal in the AV and surrounding areas?
- Someone to help you take down a deal?
- People who specialize in areas that you are weak in?
- Other investors who speak your language?
- Investors who you can team up with so you can specialize on your strengths?
If you've answered "YES" to any of these questions, you have found the right real estate investors association for you! We meet on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at: TBD
Each meeting features:
- A guest speaker who specializes in one aspect of Real Estate Investing.
- Deals, Deals, Deals!! Each member can present any deals they have to the rest of those in attendance. Members can also announce that they are looking for deals, and give the criteria they are looking for.
- At break, before the meeting and after the meeting, you are encouraged to meet and network with others who have similar interests to yours. There is probably no better place to compare notes with other real estate investors for 50 miles or more!
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:30 PM
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders