add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Melbourne Functional User Group (MFUG) Message Board › Meetup this week!

Meetup this week!

Logan C.
user 10397575
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
Hey all,

As I'm sure you're aware there will be a meet this week. The group has grown a great deal since I've pushed it onto Meetup so I expect there will be a fair few new faces. I'll be quite interested to hear what everyones experience with FP has been.

If anyone has a presentation they'd like to give, or even a less structured talk about something they've been toying with please drop me a message and I'll hook you up.

The lobby for our building requires a pass after 6pm. If you're running a bit late give me a call on 0438 050 887 and I'll scoot down and let you in.

See you all Thursday!