Nov 27, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This session will explore the work of EPA Victoria's Knowledge Transfer team in capturing and embeding the use of Lessons Learned across EPA Victoria's project activities.
Key discussion items
• Taking Lessons Learned from governance to application
• The critical importance of organisational maturity
• The importance of resilience and persistence
• Developing allies
• Changing knowledge sharing behaviours
Participating in this event will enable you to
• Focus on the importance of linking your program with your organisations strategy
• Being well prepared for the "right time" to introduce a program
• Be challenged to market your program – not "build it and they will come"
6:00 - 6:30 networking over drinks and nibbles
6:30 - 7:40 exploration of the topic
7:40 - 8:00 wrap up and informal conversations
Dinner for interested parties
Lynne Curtin, EPA Victoria is facilitating the session, supported by your event host Nicky Hayward-Wright.
Join the pre and post session online discussion in the Melbourne KMLF LinkedIn Discussion Group.