May 28, 2014 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This session will explore Peter Chomley's research journey on his PhD topic "knowledge sharing and workplace innovation in a transnational context". There will also be a facilitated conversation around "what is knowledge" as opposed to "knowledge-sharing". So be prepared - bring along your preferred definition of knowledge and knowledge-sharing.
• 6:00 - 6:30 Networking over drinks and nibbles
• 6:30 - 7:30 Exploration and conversation around topic
• 7:30 - 7:40 Wrap up and close
• 7:40 - 8:00 Informal conversations
• 8:00 onwards - participants are invited to continue the coversation over Dinner at a local restaurant
Session presenter is Peter Chomley, who is also a member of the KMLF organising team. For more about Peter, view his MeetUp and LinkedIn profile.