Saturday Raspberry Jam Hackspace Meeting (1st Sat of month)
March 2, 2013 · 1:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Some things we do:
- Quick intro to Jam, people in the room and their projects
- Python clinic (2:30)
- Setting up a flash disk image
- LCD options for the RasPi
- Using the Pi with a laptop -- avoid carrying a screen & keybaord. ssh, internet connection sharing, X tunnels, connection to the GPIO for console access
- Options for for cases and 3D Case printing
The actual content will be driven by what people what to do on the day and the constraints of time. Please feel free to bring along any projects you are working on.
- If you do not have a RasPi yet please feel free bring a flash card (4 Gb SD card, ideally class 6) and you can probably have a play on a borrowed RasPi unit.
- Please bring a laptop and Ethernet cable if you have one. We only have one spare screen / keyboard / mouse.
- CCHS can sell you a 3D printed cases for $8.
- May have some 3.3V USB-to-Serial cables for sale ($18), which provide serial console access (via your laptop).