At Startup Founder Q&A, aspiring and early-stage startup founders can hear candid talks by successful local entrepreneurs, learning the best practices, strategies, and mistakes to avoid from those who have been there, done that.
Join the conversation with a great speaker;
- Andrew Julian (Co-Founder, Digital Crossroads)
Join us for a fun evening!
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more successful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include:
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/7561/meetup