add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Melbourne Symfony2 Developers Message Board › Arranging a new event

Arranging a new event

Cameron M.
user 13494565
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 4
Hi Guys,

Apologies that I haven't been able to champion a meetup in some time. Over the last year I have had a child and has been a little tricky to balance those commitments and have some more time left over to push organising some events.

Hopefully, that is becoming easier now, and I would love to have some suggestions on things people would like to see or talk about over the next upcoming months. I would love to have anyone who has recently completed a project in Symfony2, that would like to be involved in a mini presentation on their application reach out as I would like to have some practical examples of symfony2 in action, allowing people the opportunity to learn about approaches or learnings.

I would like to propose an event for some time in september and re-spark some of the community.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Tom C.
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 5
Hi Cam,

I'm still very interested in a symfony specific meetup. I did a talk at the Melbourne PHP User Group about migrating a legacy application to Symfony2. I could happily rehash that into something suitable for this group.
Kate L.
user 22531171
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
That sounds like an interesting topic