addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Melbourne Symfony2 Developers Message Board › Wanted: Melb CBD Symfony2 Dev (BRW 26th)

Wanted: Melb CBD Symfony2 Dev (BRW 26th)

Joe D.
user 69369652
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a full time PHP Developer with Symfony2 experience.

My company was ranked as the 26th fastest growing start-up company by BRW and we are now expanding our dev team (currently only one other dev).

If anyone is looking for a full time job (70k - 80k) with a fast growing start-up please let me know.

Thanks

Joe Davenport
Pepperstone
joe.davenport@pepperstone.com
www.pepperstone.com
03 9020 0153