addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Melbourne Symfony2 Developers Message Board › Is it alive?

Is it alive?

Michael L.
NibyNool
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Hi all,

New member here that's been using Symfony for a bit over a year.

I'm just wondering if this group is hoping to have any future meetings or if it has sort of faded into oblivion.

I'm not able to offer a venue, and I don't think I've got enough for a presentation at the moment, but it'd be great to catch up with other devs and get some hints and tips... Maybe a "Symfony2 Best Practice" talk if anyone is up for it :)
Sam J.
samjarrett
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 3
Hey Michael,

Definitely still alive-ish. I was talking the other day with the other organisers about hosting a catch-up, so we might have something on the cards coming up soon.

Thanks,
Sam
Michael L.
NibyNool
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Great to hear.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Adrian P.
navitronic
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 4
Hey,

If you're interested in Symfony2, it might also be worth checking out this meetup. They've sprung up recently and have their second meetup next month.

http://www.meetup.com/Digital-Poets-Society-Symfony2-Meetup-Melbourne/­

Cheers,

Adrian.