addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Melbourne Alternative Crafters Message Board › Where can you plug in your sewing machine for free?

Where can you plug in your sewing machine for free?

Chera L3ee c.
user 91431772
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
Im living in my van right now with three cats and need an outlet for frustration (so I dont become the crazy cat lady), I miss using my sewing machine! Wondering if anyone knows of any churches or community centers were you can take your machine in and work somewhere for free or a small fee.
A former member
Post #: 23
Have you tried Thread Den? You can go use their machines for $10 an hour (it's not cheap but it's a nice option)
http://www.threadden....­

I'll keep my eye out for other places you could go.