addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Melbourne Alternative Crafters Message Board › June Bend and Snap Market?

June Bend and Snap Market?

A former member
Hey Crafters!
A couple of people said they'd like to keep on doing a monthly stall, so now we've all had a bit of time to get over our market fatigue is anyone up for doing another stall at this month's Bend and Snap? I'll be setting up another craft corner, and I can book us another shared stall if enough people are interested. It will be on the 30th of June at the same time.
Let me know what your thoughts are.
Cheers
Laura