May 10, 2014 · 7:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
The Color Run, also known as the Happiest 5k on the Planet, is a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness and individuality. Think less about your 10-minute-mile and more about having the time of your life, The Color Run is a five-kilometer, un-timed race in which thousands of participants, or “Color Runners”, are doused from head to toe in different colors at each kilometer.
With only two rules, the idea is easy to follow:
1) Wear white at the starting line
2) Finish plastered in color!
The fun continues after Color Runners complete the race with an unforgettable Finish Festival. This larger than life party is equipped with music, dancing and massive color throws, which create millions of vivid color combinations. Trust us, this is the best post-5k party on the planet!
How to register for the Race:
1) First pay for your ticket.
Pay $30 ($40 value) for an entry package for one, including:
• Ticket for entrance to the event
• Custom 2014 participant race shirt
• Bag of color to use at the epic Finish Festival
• Color Runner finisher sweat band
• Exclusive 2014 Kaleidoscope Tour goodies https://www.livingsocial.com/events/1062077-the-color-run-ft-lauderdale-entry-package?index=1
2) Once you purchase the deal, head to The Color Run website to register your voucher number, then, don your brightest white T-shirt and make your way to Huizenga Park on the day of the run to join the starting line at 7:30 a.m.
3) We will all meet at the starting line, unless other arrangements are made.