addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Memphis Grapes & Hops Message Board › Special Event! Memphis Grapes and Hops Meetup

Special Event! Memphis Grapes and Hops Meetup

Aaron
quantmspin
Memphis, TN
I'm sorry for the delay in organizing the next Meetup, but I think it was worth the wait. 

Jason and Rebecca Severs, the owners of Bari Ristorante e Enoteca,  have agreed to host a wine and cheese event especially for our group.  They will choose some great Italian wines, pair them with artisan cheeses from around the world and spend the time to tell us about each one.  You won't want to miss it!

Space is limited, so RSVP as soon as you can.  A cost of $30 is required in advance.  It includes the wine, cheese and expert knowledge of our hosts.  Don't let this one pass you by!

When: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:30 PM

Where: Bari Ristorante
22 South Cooper
Memphis, TN 38104

Price: $30.00 per person

RSVP limit: 18

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­