What in the hell is a Rude T-shirt Party and why the hell you should go!
What it is:
An organized gathering of social singles at a local establishment. The common goal is to meet new friends, new potential dates and just enjoy the evening. All attendees are to wear a rude t-shirt or a plain white t-shirt. Plain white t-shirt wearers will be given a marker to draw or write their rude thoughts. Only rude t-shirts (not plain white ones that are written on) are eligible for the contest.
What is a rude t-shirt?
Something you wouldn't wear around your Grandma. It can be sexually suggestive, offensive, slightly crude or just a little dirty. If it makes you blush, makes you wonder who the hell would wear that or makes you giggle... it's probably a rude t-shirt. Remember the ones sold at Spensers in the mall??
10 reasons you should come
1. It's going to be fun.
2. It's going to be dirty and rude.
3. It's never been done before (or has it?)
4. You've always wanted to own a rude tee.
5. You've always wanted to wear your rude tee.
6. You'll see a different (dirty) side of everyone.
7. Drink champagne (keeping it classy).
8. There is dancing for the after party.
9. Prudes and people with no sense of (rude) humor will NOT be in attendance.
10. Win CASH for the rudest male or female t-shirt!
This is an all ages (over 21) party.
Cash bar, food specials off TJ Mulligans menu. Dancing & music starts around 9pm. Networking, socializing and mingling from 7-9. Rude t-shirt contest at 9:30.
You DO NOT have to be single at this event. Bring non single friends who have a great sense of humor.
Non-Singles will have on a wristband, so you can tell who's single or not :)
Need ideas for t-shirst: Visit this site $15 http://www.nekkidtees.com/