align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Memphis Wine Lovers Message Board › Brooks Uncorked, a wine and beer event

Brooks Uncorked, a wine and beer event

Sheila N.
user 8214467
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Post #: 19
I wanted to share this listing about an event March 28 at the Brooks. At $90 for members, $110 for non-members, I think it's a little steep for a Meetup, but I did want to share.

FRIDAY, MARCH 28 / 7 pm

An ultimate tasting event benefitting the Brooks' educational outreach programs.

Don't miss this amazing night at the Brooks! Enjoy a bottle pull, a silent auction, live entertainment and an after party on the museum terrace. This event will be featuring 60 wines and specialty cocktails from Buster's along with a craft beer selection from Budweiser of Memphis.

Participating Restaurants:
The Brushmark
Amerigo
Café Society
The Capital Grille
Memphis Pizza Café
Mosa
Napa Café
Owen Brennan's
Phillip Ashley Chocolates
Southward Fare and Libations
Sweet Grass
Next Door
and more!

BROOKS MEMBERS $90 General Admission / $150 VIP
NON-MEMBERS $110 General Admission / $175 VIP

VIP includes early arrival, complimentary valet parking,
and a private lounge with premium wines and food.

For tickets: http://memphiswineand...­