Memphis Geek Club Message Board › Star wars D6

Star wars D6

kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 97
Hey all I'm moving to Bartlett at the end of the month and I love D6. I am interested in either starting up a game or joining a existing one. I love to play however I am prepared to Run and have the first few sessions ready to go :D.
Michael W.
user 32363902
West Memphis, AR
Post #: 15
Im all for i just need transportation
Keith
KeithSomething
Cordova, TN
Post #: 18
Star Wars D6 sounds appealing! Been ages since I played.
kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 98
Well that's 3 people then need 2 more. :) It is a lot of fun. Assuming no one else wants to run. I'll be starting us off in between episodes 4 and 5. No one can be a main character from the movies or books, or a close relative. The group will start out on a dig, you can be a guard, a spy, a student, a smuggler, just about anything cause this is d6 and I'm flexible :)
Devitt U.
EvilOtaku
Memphis, TN
Post #: 22
Have you given any thought to running the new Fantasy Flight RPG, Edge of the Empire? The core books just released right before the holidays. It seems to play very similar to the Warhammer Fantasy RPG.
kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 99
I have never played eIther system
Michael W.
user 32363902
West Memphis, AR
Post #: 16
How can i get in and so u cant have the force or be a bounty hunter. When r u starting
kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 100
Wee start next Friday to builds characters. The date is flexible for what day we actually play on. I was thinking Sundays but it friends on what works best. You can do a bounty hunter and then its your choice if gee had the force or not
Michael W.
user 32363902
West Memphis, AR
Post #: 17
Ok is there anyway someone can let me get a ride i would give gas money
kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 101
I will look in to it where I noticed other people are posted.