Memphis Geek Club Message Board › Rift rpg

Rift rpg

William W.
user 80067622
Memphis, TN
Post #: 3
That's fine.Will August be better for you
Don't want to hold you guys up on my account, I am out of town one week in August also.
But am definately interested!
William W.
user 80067622
Memphis, TN
Post #: 4
William, I plan to run a few one shot adventures the first month or two (July-August) so that everyone who would like to give it a try gets a chance. From there I will be looking for a regular weekly/bi-weekly group to dive into an ongoing campaign. Hope to see you at future games.
I'll make the ones I can, I can't do your first one unfortunately.
Will you be using the Ultimate Edition rules or the original core rules? Just curious, I have both. I'd love to try out an ongoing Rifts Campaign, I've never gotten to be a player in an ongoing Rifts game.
Jay S.
user 73193502
Arlington, TN
Post #: 6
I will be going with mostly Ultimate Edition rules. (Except cyber-knights don't get Zen combat, never liked that change) One of the house rules I adopted was the PPE channeling rules for spell casters from Rifter 21 also in Rifter 0.
William W.
user 80067622
Memphis, TN
Post #: 5
I will be going with mostly Ultimate Edition rules. (Except cyber-knights don't get Zen combat, never liked that change) One of the house rules I adopted was the PPE channeling rules for spell casters from Rifter 21 also in Rifter 0.
Ok cool. What power level are you considering for the Campaign? SDC party, Mix of SDC/MDC, MDC? Just curious.
Jay S.
user 73193502
Arlington, TN
Post #: 7
Campaign wise, is still up in the air. I want to see what everyone is interested in. I like my campaigns to be very character centered and driven. So I will want everyone to play or try out something they are interested in. We will just try to loosely match power levels. Once we know what everyone wants to do we can adjust races to balance out character classes. or balance character classes if someone is more interested in any particular race.
William W.
user 80067622
Memphis, TN
Post #: 6
Hey, I think I've got my business trips out of the way for the time being. Any plans to do any more Rifts gaming?