Memphis Geek Club Message Board › wrath of the titans

wrath of the titans

Garry G.
user 42543252
Cordova, TN
Post #: 1
Hey is anyone gonna see the Wrath of the Titans that comes out this up coming week?
A former member
Post #: 52
Sorry but I think I will pass. This looks like another movie that relies on special effects rather than good storytelling.
Garry G.
user 42543252
Cordova, TN
Post #: 2
Yes that seems true unfortunately im a huge sucker for greek mythology so most likely gonna check it out
Perry S.
user 39826732
Holly Springs, MS
Post #: 1
OH YEAH!! I most certainly plan to see this action packed movie lol. I'm an action fan and grew up reading all the Greek mythology in school and loving it. But, i need a refresher on the basis of this one even tho i saw the original clash of the titans i did not see the remake :( and i can't remember the Prometheus storyline.
Samantha R.
user 8974489
Cordova, TN
Post #: 3
I definitely want to see! Although I'm not sure when. . . I've always loved Greek Mythology, and I'm sure it will be an entertaining movie!
Garry G.
user 42543252
Cordova, TN
Post #: 3
I'm definitely going sometime Friday if anyone wants to join we can make a group. always enjoy movies better in a group