align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Hey Everyone!

I had an idea of making teams for our board game events to add an extra element of competition. What I had in mind is several of us get together and make a team and when we attend an event and play if one of our team members wins at a board game, then the team gets a victory point. Whichever team has the most victory points will be the champion team in our club until they are overthrown (if ever ). I just thought this might be kind of fun. We could designate names for the teams and come up with our own emblems. I don't foresee a limit to the number of teams either. We could have two, three, or more teams depending on everyone's interests. I would like to know what everyone thinks. Of course games like co-op games would not count toward victory points. It would only be for competitive play games. It could add an interesting dynamic too if say you play a game like Small World and there are 2 players from Team A, and 1 player from Team B, and 2 players from Team C. I think we could potentially have some fun team names too. It would be shameful to be beat by a team called something like the Enchanted Bunnies or the Care Bears. LOL

Jodin

Memphis Geek Club Organizer