addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 13 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Memphis Geek Club Message Board › Jones-ing for D&D

Jones-ing for D&D

A former member
Post #: 3
I'd like to put together a D&D group for a weekly to bi-weekly ongoing 3.5 campaign. I don't care who runs it. I don't even care if we take turns running it, I just wanna play. If you're interested, leave a post on this thread and we'll work out the details once we have a few people.
A former member
Post #: 60
I think taking turns running a campaign is a good idea. I never could get anyone to do this in the past, but I always thought this was a good solution to ease the burden of dungeon mastering.
A former member
Post #: 2
I would like to play in a roleplaying group. I'm still working on a Rogue Trader Campaign which is sci-fi. I'm not oposed to changing GM on a ongoing basis, but I haven't GM D&D in 3.5 in a long time. But,i'm not oposed to trying.
A former member
Post #: 4
Count me in!
Jonathan
user 9147992
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Want to play. Weekends are not best for me. But let me know what the plan is.
Perry S.
user 39826732
Holly Springs, MS
Post #: 5
Just say when. I don't know D&D well enough to DM but i have played and would love to play some pnp version.
A former member
Post #: 6
Good to see some interest! Now, down to brass tacks. My base availability:

Monday thru Thursday: after 3 pm
Friday thru Sunday: after 5 pm

As long as we're done by 8 am the following day, I don't care how late we run. I'm also getting involved with a Nero LARP group and occasional Friday movies at the Orpheum, so I favor late starting times with lots of coffee.

Nero LARP : http://nerolarp.net/...­
A former member
Post #: 3
Now my brass tacks. My Base avaliability:

Monday: N/A
Tuesday thru Friday: after 4 pm**
Saturday and Sunday: Preferable around 12 pm (early afternoon)

**prefered days** Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday

additional avaliable resource:

I have found minatures that I am organizing currently (pics will be submitted tomorrow). Dear Tim I have found the skeleton jester.

Looking forward to it.

john
A former member
Post #: 7
>>Skeleton Jester<<

WOOHOO! :D
Jonathan
user 9147992
Memphis, TN
Post #: 2
My availability:

Sun: after 3PM
Mon: after 8PM
Tues: after 3PM
Wed: not ideal
Thu: after 3PM
Fri: after 3PM every other weekend
Sat: anytime every other weekend

I changed this since originally posting in case anyone saw and is now confused.