Jones-ing for D&D

A former member
Post #: 7
Works for me. See you guys then.
Jonathan
user 9147992
Memphis, TN
Post #: 8
See you all at 5. Feel free to park in the driveway. BYO junk food and/or beer if you're into that. I'm a bit of a health nut and there's nothing here but vegetables and water.
Brian S.
Bstarr03
Brighton, TN
Post #: 2
can i join in
A former member
Post #: 6

Jonathan,

Hello, i haven't recieved any notification for the address or phone number. I can be reached at 901-417-0380 voice or text. Thank you for your assistance and the use of your house.

Sincerely,

John

P.s. Do health nuts eat icecream cones?

See you all at 5. Feel free to park in the driveway. BYO junk food and/or beer if you're into that. I'm a bit of a health nut and there's nothing here but vegetables and water.

Jonathan
user 9147992
Memphis, TN
Post #: 9
Hey Brian, sent you an email with my address and phone. I don't know if anyone got those emails. Just called John H so he's got my address for sure.

I guess if the ice cream cones are made of whole grain and spinach with no sugar, they would do. I don't imagine even I would not want to eat one of those however.
Jonathan
user 9147992
Memphis, TN
Post #: 11
Well, we started with a whimper and not a bang. Let me know when we can gather. I can't do next Fri or Sat. I can do Mon after 8PM, Tues after 3PM, or next Sun after 4PM or so.
A former member
Post #: 11
It's harder to play games as an adult than as a kid... who knew? Stuff happens; we'll chalk it up to a false start and resolve to try again on another date. The planning was just a little abrupt, that's all.
A former member
Post #: 7
Hey Jonathan and Tim,

I'm sorry about Saturday I had a rough day and kinda crashed. I could met up this Tues after 4:30 pm or Wed. Or Fri. I've got other stuff setup for Saturday or Sunday. Thankyou for your understanding.

Sincerely,

John

A former member
Post #: 3
I have wanted to learn how to play forevvveeerrrrr!!! So down!