Memphis Geek Club Message Board › Would you be interested?

Would you be interested?

A former member
Post #: 5
Hey Guys,

I am looking to host an event or two here and there and I was wondering what types of things you would all be interested in. A few ideas I had in mind were:

Texas Hold'em Night
Nerdy Movie and Board Game night
Pathfinder or D&D

What kind of interest do we have out there? I don't mind doing food, but I would need people to chip in to cover costs of that sort of thing.

Let me know!!!

Jessica
Michael W.
user 32363902
West Memphis, AR
Post #: 10
Im game
Keith
KeithSomething
Cordova, TN
Post #: 16
Nerdy movie or a non-fantasy RPG. smile
Michael W.
user 32363902
West Memphis, AR
Post #: 11
I jus need a ride
Marc T.
user 39328102
Southaven, MS
Post #: 5
Hey Jessica,

I would be interested in D&D or Pathfinder, although I don't have Pathfinder stuff and haven't played it before. I have been looking for a game forever it seems like.

Marc
jami
jami138
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Hi Jessica,

I haven't attended any meet ups because out seemed to change from movies mixed in with games to just rpg's. I barely know D & D. I wouldn't mind but it's a little to long for me.

I would love a movie night, board game night or any card game night would be awesome! I'm an avid Buffy/angel/Joss Whedon fan but not sure if that i interesteds something anyone would else would be interested in but I am excited to finally get out of the house :o and would also give anyone a ride that is in a reasonable distance from me!

I really look forward to meeting new people and hope to hearing back from you!
Sorry for the lengthy message but I've been in Memphis for 3 months without any social outlet! I would be more than happy to provide food or whatever. I am visiting my family and will return on the 29th!
Thanks,
Jami :)

Brandon H.
user 10550754
Memphis, TN
This is Brittany, (Brandon's GF,) we both read it and are game:) Although, we could not make all meet ups, it would be fun.

Texas Hold'em and Movie night. Sound Awesome:)

Hi Jami, btw I am also an Angel and Buffy fan! Haven't seen them since my sister ran away from home but, would love to get together and see them:)

Brittany
Lisa
user 66345582
Memphis, TN
I would be interested in Texas Hold'em and Movie night as well. I'm not into the D&D and not familiar with the other stuff, but I'd be willing to participate and learn (or watch, lol)
Michael W.
user 32363902
West Memphis, AR
Post #: 12
I know i stay in a shity part is anyone near west Memphis ar
Lisa
user 66345582
Memphis, TN
Post #: 2
No, I am in Mississippi.