Memphis Geek Club Message Board › Geeks Grilling Out

Geeks Grilling Out

A former member
Post #: 15
I'd like to propose a weekender thing of sorts. I'm hoping to get together with some Geeks for soft sword battles at local parks.

For Geeks who might be less interested in physically getting out there with a sword, but who (like me) joined this group to meet other Geeks, it would be a pleasant opportunity to lounge around, grill up some grub, have a few laughs and share our personal flavors of Geekiness.

I'm interested in spending a couple hours a day during the weekends (Fri/Sat/Sun) outdoors, playing and eating and just ignoring my usual things for awhile. I like three-day weekends, and I figured it would give everyone a chance to catch at least one day, extreme schedule constraints notwithstanding.

Meanwhile, I'll be out there swinging boffers around, even if it's only with one or two other people. Who's with me?
kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 135
Sounds like fun. I am at shelby farms almost every weekend taking my puppy out walking. Their are tons of places out there