addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Memphis Geek Club Message Board › BESM, or a super power game like Heros

BESM, or a super power game like Heros

kaz
user 4343705
Memphis, TN
Post #: 143
Anyone interested in a Big eyes small mouth, or another system super power game. Their was one game that was good. I know I used to play a good one that was point build and you could make different powers.
A former member
Post #: 11
I've played Exalted by White Wolf. Its got the superpowers, high fantasy/anime, and it uses a point buy system for character generation kinda like the old world of darkness style.