addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Memphis Geek Club Message Board › New to Memphis

New to Memphis

pat j.
user 133644922
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Hey guys and gals me and my gf amber are moving down to TN at the end of the week and we both are big gaming geeks im mostly into table top rpg like dnd and warhammer shes more into games like fear and left for dead and well with the move we are leaving behind all our normal gaming spots so any advice were to meet new people into the same things and get to know the fandom base down there.
A former member
Post #: 5
Hello,

I am in the same boat. New to the area and no one to play with. There is a group looking for a pathfinder DM in Bartlett. I would play with them but our schedules do not work.

I think mid-south hobbies has tables, and run encounters and Friday night Magic. They probably have warhammer going on too.

I am desperate for a game so if you are still looking hit me up. I can skype a buddy or run a solo one shot. I know D&D 4e and pathfinder.
David
user 7480058
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Post #: 4
I personally do alot of boardgames but there's alot of overlap either at the Tuesday Midsouth hobbies or Thursday republic meetup you'll almost certainly find someone who knows how to find a game.

I know one guy for sure who dd's and goes to thursday.
Justin C.
user 104027702
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

we have a DnD 3.5 group that meets on Saturdays in Cordova. We're looking to add a player or possibly two. We're not a heavy min/max group though we try to not gimp our character to badly.