add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Memphis Geek Club Message Board › RPG Group Ads

RPG Group Ads

A former member
Post #: 3

I was hoping to create a spot where people looking for a gaming group and gaming groups looking for players can see what is available.

If you are in a group please leave a post with the game you are currently playing, your general area, if you have any openings, general meetup times, and any contact info you want to share.

If you are a player, please post which games you are experienced with, what genres you prefer, if you are willing to run a game, times available, and any contact info you want to share.
A former member
Post #: 4
Player: Craig
Experience: D&D 4ed, Pathfinder, some in Star wars: SE & some D&D 3.5.
Genres: Generally, Fantasy and Sci-fi, but a good story is a good story.
Hosting: I am willing to run a game and to learn new games.
Available: Friday evenings & Saturdays.
Frequency: approx once a month.

Notes: I am new to this area.
Justin C.
user 104027702
Memphis, TN
Post #: 2
Player: Kistom
Experience: DnD 3.5(about 6months) Rifts (3 games) very limited pathfinder (through pathfinder society)
Genres: Prefer fantasy but sci-fi will work.
Hosting: Our current group usually meets at my place.
Availability: I am open most nights, we usually play on Saturdays either at aroudn 6pm or early afternoon depending on peoples schedule.
Frequency: weekly

Notes: We're looking for 1-2 more people currently, we have two people moving away in May so we may want to add more then.
Adam W.
user 177145332
Olive Branch, MS
Post #: 2
Player: Adam
Experience: OD&D/AD&D/D&DModern/3e/3.5e/­4e, Pathfinder, Fantasy Trip/GURPS, White Wolf systems (Vampire/Hunter/Mage/Gypsy), Apocalypse World, Monster Hearts, Gamma World, Dogs in the Vineyard, Burning Wheel, Polaris: Chivalric Tragedy in the Utmost North, Savage Worlds, Street Fighter, Traveller, Star Wars, Sidewinder, Heavy Gear RP, Shadowrun, 40k RP.
Genres: Any. Please, just any.
Hosting: I've run most (not all) of the above games as well as played them, so I can GM a fair few. I can host at my home as well.
Available: Rotates, but I make my own schedule for work, so whenever's fine.
Frequency: I prefer weekly, but any group is fine.
Marc T.
user 39328102
Southaven, MS
Post #: 8
Hey everybody. I'm trying to get a Friday night game together. I can run, but I'd like to be able to rotate some also. I live in Southaven, so ideally we could play at my house or somewhere in the area, but that can be flexible depending on where everyone is who ends up playing. If you are interested, please email me at I'll see that a lot faster if I forget to check this board. I'm ready to start as soon as we can get at least three or more players.