addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Go, Wei qi, Baduk Club Message Board › Go Club to start at Douglas Elementary School in Memphis

Go Club to start at Douglas Elementary School in Memphis

Jim S.
Jim_Story
Omaha, NE
Dear fellow Go enthusiasts,

I wanted to express a big thank-you to one of our members, Latoya, who got me in to present Go at Douglas Elementary School here in Memphis today.  I met Mr. Munson whom I taught to play.  He sounded excited, especially when he heard that the Go Starter Sets were FREE from the American Go Association.

Let me know if you'd like me to come present Go at your school to help you start a Go club there!  I'm happy to do it!

See you at the Go Club!

Jim