align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Dana M
MemphisMaven
Group Organizer
Memphis, TN
Hello all.

It has been a wonderful couple of years hiking and eating with you all. However, I am going to be making plans to move back to New England this year. I will need to focus my time, energy, and money on making this transition so I have decided to step down as lead organizer on Outdoor Adventures, Dining Out, and Friend’s group.  I will be available for at least the next six months or to help running the groups and/or hosting Meetups, if needed.

If you are interested in taking over the groups, please email me at MemphisMaven@yahoo.com or call me at 901-846-8080.

Thank you

Dana