addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Memphis Startup Nucleus Message Board › Customer Discovery

Customer Discovery

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm doing some customer discovery for a blog that I am working on. The blog's focus is on promoting entrepreneurship in Memphis and building the startup ecosystem here using the knowledge and experience that I've gained along the way in my entrepreneurial journey. I'm planning on doing spotlights on local startups, writing articles on topics that I frequently get asked by new entrepreneurs, spotlights on local resources for entrepreneurs, and also doing opinion pieces on topics of interest to aspiring Memphis entrepreneurs.

If a blog like this existed, would you follow it in order to keep up to date with the Memphis startup scene? If so, is there any content or features you would like to see that I haven't mentioned? Perhaps a community forum where questions can be posed, etc?
Teresa C.
user 11533889
Memphis, TN
Yes, I would follow it. I am thinking about starting my own consulting company in Memphis. I am a .NET web developer, currently with FedEx.
A former member
I would absolutely be interested in this type of interactive blog. As a tech start-up, I am noticing that the start-up ecosystem is building momentum with the Emerge Memphis/Launch Memphis collaborative but many entrepreneurs are not even aware that this platform is available.