Memphis Startup Meetup Message Board › Sponsorship and venue change for next week's meetup?

Sponsorship and venue change for next week's meetup?

A former member
Post #: 2
Cliff has asked me to help organize the group for a while and I see we have a meeting set for next week. Given that Tuesdays are Launch University at Startco, we would have to use that conference room again as our meeting place--last time so many people showed up that it got a little cramped.

I've arranged for the Fedex Institute of Technology and Crews Ventures Lab to sponsor the group, so they are providing a meeting space, food, and beverages for our meetings. I just got to look at the Digital Living Room space here at the FIT and it seems perfect for our needs--very cozy and modern. A big whiteboard wall, a large monitor, and comfortable seating for about 20 people. They are throwing in free parking passes for the parking garage across the street as well, so parking is convenient (and free!).

I'd like to hear from everyone who plans on attending to make sure you're okay with the change in venue. Please RSVP ASAP as I have to make arrangements for the food and need to know how many people to plan for.
Christopher B.
user 67539802
Memphis, TN
Post #: 1
Sounds good.. I would like to attend.
A former member
Post #: 3
Great! I look forward to seeing you there.