align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Memphis Startup Nucleus Message Board › Message from Cliff

Message from Cliff

A former member
Hi Everyone,
Cliff here. As some of you know, I moved to Jacksonville, FL back in December. I was sad to leave Memphis, but I'm happy to have a job I really love and the weather isn't so bad either. :)
Sometime recently, a new organizer took over this meetup. He was someone I did not know and did not endorse. He claimed to be a founder of Work for Pie, which wasn't true, and he spammed several members of this group. I apologize for this ever happening. It was an oversight on my part not to be more diligent with handing over leadership duties.
Brian Swanson made me aware of the issue, and with the help of the Meetup folks, we've removed the prior organizer. Brian is involved with several tech initiatives in town and has agreed to take over as co-organizer of the group until a permanent replacement makes himself/herself known. I know Brian will do a wonderful job.
Thanks very much for being a part of the group and of the Memphis tech/startup scene. If you need anything or have any comments or ideas, please let me or Brian know.
Cheers,
Cliff McKinney