The Menlo Park French Conversation Group Message Board › Hiring! French Canadian Needed for A Testing Project (cupertino)
Redwood City, CA
At Welocalize we are passionate about what we do. We have built a great company known for its creative people, true commitment to excellence, loyal customers, and an incredible growth story in the On Demand Translation space. We truly believe that we have accomplished so much thanks to the people we employ and partner with. If you think differently, are naturally creative, enjoy challenge, and want to be in an environment where your talent and skills can be used to really achieve something, then come join us, you are the people we're looking for...
Work Location: Cupertino, CA
Project Duration: 3-months
Hours: 40 hours per week
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
Pay: $14-$20 per hour depends on qualification and experience
• Native French Canadian speaker
• Excellent in grammar, punctuation and style for both English and French Canadian
• Consider yourself as tech-savvy
• Local in the San Francisco bay area and able to commute to Cupertino, CA on a daily basis
• Residents only
Preferred but not required:
• Both PC and Mac experiences
• Writing/translation/editing experiences
• Functional QA testing experiences
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate different texts to determine usability
• Report error during evaluation
• Support a Project Lead to ensure quality test schedules are met
Highly committed individual; excellent communication, organizational, and fault finding skills; able to perform within a pressurized work environment; both flexible and responsible; has a critical eye and detail oriented work ethic.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reply with a current resume and expected hourly rate.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Business Development, Staffing
1820 Gateway Drive, Ste 330
San Mateo, CA 94404 USA
Follow us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.c...