add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Merrimack Valley Japanese-English language Meetup Message Board › Schedule Announcement

Schedule Announcement

Shami R.
Haverhill, MA
Hello everyone,
I am sorry about the lack of meet-up times over the past several weeks, between the storms and other events it's been hard to get everything together for class. Spring is on the way and for  those who are heading to Japan soon, and those who have their eyes on the N5 exam this December I think it's important that we get things back on track. I wanted to send out this message to see if it would help anyone if I move the date from Monday nights to Thursday nights during the week. I am going to try and make sure that there is at least one meetup scheduled on a Sunday every month. Once school is out we can also revisit the meetup time and date for the summer and see what works for everyone.
Also and comments and suggestions would be most welcome! Thanks for your patience, and I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!
Dan H.
Andover, MA
Post #: 3
I can probably do Thursdays