addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Gilbert/Mesa Pug Meetup Group Message Board › My Pug Website Is Up!

My Pug Website Is Up!

Audrey
Pugzx3
Mesa, AZ
Hi Everybody!

I can't wait to see you all again in September when the weather cools down. I really miss our Pug Meetups during these summer months and I know our Pugs do too.

I have some news! My website is up and I need your participation. My goal is to have you all sign up for the newsletter and then go to the forum pages and get involved in helping other pug enthusiasts around the world by sharing your stories and knowledge as a pug owner. If you'd like to have special permissions to be a moderator or author, etc...let me know. Be sure to upload your favorite Pug picture for the PUG OF THE MONTH contest!

You will receive the newsletter about once per month and it will have excerpts from the pug blogs about important things like Valley Fever and PDE. I also post some pretty entertaining videos! Please help make it a success.

The website is: www.pugface.com

IN ADDITION: you can follow Poco on facebook. Please go to www.facebook.com/pugface.com­ and be sure to "LIKE" the page and leave comments.

As always, I appreciate your continued participation in the Mesa Pug Meetup Group and look forward to having you visit my website and helping me make it a success. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

PUGS RULE!

Audrey

Organizer - Mesa Pug Meetup

Owner - Pugface.com