addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Gilbert/Mesa Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Nail Trimming

Nail Trimming

Mindy
coconutluv
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 6
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a nail clipping place for Stella and Brie. We did not have a good experience at the last one we went to. Brie bled all over the place. When I got her last year, I don't think anyone had ever trimmed her nails. Since then, we have been trying to get the quick down. Neither she nor Stella like having it done, so we need someone patient and experienced with squirmy pugs. I am looking for something in the $10-$15 range in the Gilbert area if possible. Any help would be appreciated!
A former member
Post #: 4
I have always had wonderful experience at PetSmart - We go to the one in Mesa at McKellips and Power. They grind them, so no bleeding and they seem to grow out slower then too. Good luck!!

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a nail clipping place for Stella and Brie. We did not have a good experience at the last one we went to. Brie bled all over the place. When I got her last year, I don't think anyone had ever trimmed her nails. Since then, we have been trying to get the quick down. Neither she nor Stella like having it done, so we need someone patient and experienced with squirmy pugs. I am looking for something in the $10-$15 range in the Gilbert area if possible. Any help would be appreciated!