align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Mesa Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Ready to get back into the Meetup

Ready to get back into the Meetup

Renee K.
user 13740599
Florence, AZ
Post #: 2
What a year. I lost our Dinky who was a chihuahua we adopted. Poor Dinky had heartworm and by the time we caught it, it had gotten really bad. He passed after his first treatment. Poor Tater was lost without his buddy. I have taken Tater to a meetup awhile back and we had alot of fun. My job changed my days off so we couldn't make anymore after that one. This past August I suddenly lost Tater. He became ill and our regular vet misdiagnosed him as having an upset stomach. It wasn't until I rushed him to another vet as he got worse, that we found a tumor on his spleen. We believe that tumor had ruptured causing his illness. My Tater passed in the waiting room at that new vets office. It has taken me a long time to update my profile without breaking down. I finally finished it today.

Shortley after losing Tater, my neighbor who also recently lost their pug introduced me to a woman who shares our love for the smooshy faced lil buggers. Ironiclly she had a new litter about 2 weeks old I got to meet. I originally had no desire to get another pug for awhile as I missed Tater too much but oh boy did I get sucked in! This woman let me come visit her pugs and the babies as often as I wished. No surprise I brought home a little boy and a sister. They are very appropriatley named Bonnie and Clyde. While I still miss my Tater, what a joy it is to have my lap once again filled with snoring and kisses. The babies are all done with their shots and have been socialized with some other dogs so they are now ready to meet more pugs like them! I cant wait to bring them to the next meet.