Meteor Budapest Message Board › Meteor Meetup in Fall 2014

Meteor Meetup in Fall 2014

Yuriy D.
user 154489872
Palo Alto, CA
Hi Meteorites,
I'm Yuriy, and I'm working with Katie and Jade to organize a week of worldwide Meteormeetups. It's going to be amazing and will happen later this Fall!
There are a few things that need to happen before that so if you are interested in participating or hosting – do get in touch :).
The Plan:

• Have a Show&Tell meetup sometime in August or early-mid September (before the week of worldwide meetups) – an opportunity for local developers to get together, demo their Meteor projects, and talk about their experiences. There has been a lot amazing things happening in our ecosystem so there's plenty of things to talk about or learn together:Video from the July Devshop, launch of Meteor Pad and 0.8.3 release to name a few.
  • We'll announce the worldwide event date and event program, and we'll distribute boxes of special Meteor swag for the event.
  • Worldwide Meteor event happens – boom bada boom!

If you'd like to host – drop me a line at yuriy@meteor.com and tell a bit about yourself, your experience with Meteor and local Dev community in general.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Cheers,
Yuriy aka @html5cat