Adam Love is going to talk this month, continuing where Zach left off. He'll cover some of the starting points of Discover Meteor as well as some common gotchas.
• Getting a meteor server to run from a cloned repo- make sure all packages are up to date using mrt update -- using your own package fork in meteorite -- talk about the state of packages and package creation
• Common packages- Using the accounts-ui packages*upgrading to blaze note- Iron Router*upgrading to blaze note- Handlebar Helpers
• Using helpers vs Iron-router data-context- Tips for massaging data for spacebars templates- Handlebar helpers examples
• Misc- Deploying to meteor.com
• Nitrous.io Demo
About our speaker
• Developed flash and php/sql apps but now develops with meteor and unity3d.
• Tinkers with other things including electronics and dsp in spare time.