addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Meteor Minneapolis Message Board › Code camp talk

Code camp talk

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey all --

I was thinking about putting together a talk for the upcoming code camp (http://tccc14.eventbr...­) showing 3 different ways to make a similar (and very simple) JS app. First using basic html & Jquery, then w/ backbone & underscore templates, then w/ Meteor.

I'm still pretty new to Meteor though, so I was wondering if someone might be interested in collaborating for that part of the talk. If so, let me know.

Thanks,

Brendan
Tim
TimothyH
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Brendan, thanks for the update :) I may give a separate meteor talk altogether, not sure yet -- but feel free to hit me up for some examples as you get closer to the event!

Thanks, sir :)