We will incorporate the many aspects of Le Methode Naturelle (MovNat) into a roughly 60 to 75 minute workout.
Current abilities we are focused on:
- stamina (jogging pace between activities)
- flexibility (monkey walk movements, downward dog)
- strength (heavy stone lift, carry, and throw)
- log climb (chin-ups and pull ups focusing on negatives)
For those who want a little extra, group members frequently hang out after the "official" meetup to practice movements, teach each other non-Movnat related skills such as rope-climbing, hand-balancing, Parkour, BJJ or just to monkey around on the playground.
TO FIND US:
Pull into the park and drive to the end of the parking lot. We will meet at this playground on the right.
Please call Chip at[masked] if you can't find us.
- IMPORTANT: It's getting dark earlier and earlier, so if you have a headlamp, please bring it.
- There is no water fountain near where we work out, so please bring your own water bottle.
- We do get quite dirty when crawling and tumbling, so don't bring the 'nice' workout clothes. :)
- You may want to consider wearing sunscreen depending on the sun that particular day.
- We recommend you don't wear jewelery (especially rings) because we grab on to a lot of things that jewelery can get caught on.
- Since we get sweaty and we're rolling around on the ground, you might want to bring a towel or something to put down on your car seat for the drive home.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Because our workouts are outdoors and the unpredictable nature of the weather, PLEASE check this page and your email prior to leaving the house. If a meetup is cancelled, we will post about it on each event page as well as emailing all members who were RSVPed as "YES"
Être fort pour être utile...."Being strong to be useful."