Metro DC Kirtan Message Board › Two wonderful nights of kirtan, and a BIG announcement!!

Two wonderful nights of kirtan, and a BIG announcement!!

Angela B.
user 8033585
Harpers Ferry, WV
Hello beautiful friends!

It is such a blessing to see our community bloom with so many wonderful offerings of kirtan!  I am grateful for all of you, and for the abundant opportunities that are now freely available to the greater Baltimore/Washington area in raising the vibration, and being together in joy and love!

Ryan Sansing, Christy Freer, and I will be offering two kirtans this weekend, and we hope you can join us for one or both of them! And we have a BIG announcement that we will be making at both of these kirtans - if you're there this weekend, you'll be the first to know!

Tonight, Friday, at 8pm, we will be at the beautiful Perfect Health Institute in Bethesda, MD!  Tickets are offered on a sliding scale, and preregistration is strongly preferred.  More info is HERE!

And Saturday night, at 7pm, we will be at Embrace Yoga in the heart of DC's Adams Morgan!  Tickets are $25, and preregistration is also strongly preferred.  All the details are HERE!

Finally, you can always find opportunities to chant with us here on meetup.com, but you can also visit my WEBSITE for a full calendar of events - check it out!!  Or, have the info delivered right into your inbox by signing up for the NEWSLETTER!

Much love to all of you, and Jai MA!!

Angela